Thursday, October 28, 2010

An average day in Como

Today I have been asked to construct some designs to advertise Textra in Cannes this month. I'm told that my creativity will bring something different to the design and that I'm free to create anything I like as long as it represents the company. I have three days to come up with an idea and then, together with Chiara i have to finalise a design before the end of the month.......so no pressure then........!!! I will keep u informed of my progress :)

In the meantime i've been giving some thought to what i'm going to write about now that all the exciting events are over. I realised that there are a number of holes in my coverage of daily life here in Como, so with this in mind I'm going to turn to something which seems to occur at least twice a week............destruction!!

Since arriving at the hotel just over two weeks ago we (me and my room mates) have broken 2 spoons, 2 knives, 2 glasses and a mug! I have also managed to break a necklace and Zeffira has spilled ink not only in her bag but on the sofa as well! I do in fact have some photographic evidence of this for your viewing pleasure :)


 

       
I particularly like the image above right because it shows the person responsible for most spillages, breakages and general clumsiness in all our lives ;)























I'd like to take a moment of silence to remember those items which were too damaged or which had already been thrown away  by the time this post was published and thus will not be living on thru my blog. God speed brave kitchen utensils, God speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment