Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Flowers!!

Today we went to a company called Ratti Flora for a drawing class. It was nice to be surrounded by pretty plants & flowers for the day instead of the usual stinky chemicals and heavy machinery :)




























I couldn't help but take loads of photos! I did eventually get round to doing some drawing........but not before a quick demonstration of the technique by someone more experienced!























Her 5 minute rough drawing was better than everything i managed to do for the day........although I did manage to do one passable drawing. Here are some of our attempts........
































This is my exploit for the day, i'm quite pleased with it :)

I bought an amazing flower book on one of my many wonders with Zeffira and am hoping to get some more drawings done. I'll upload said drawings as i go.......feeling a bit more inspired all of a sudden :)

No comments:

Post a Comment