Monday, September 12, 2011

Woop Woop!!

Last week was pretty hectic. I had a lot of work to do for the lead up to premiere vision and I've not been too happy with the standard of my work of late so I decided it was time to knuckle down and get some good designs under my belt.

I thought I'd post a quick update this evening coz I've just found out that one of my designs has sold :)
If you've been following me u might be wondering why this one sale is worth a post of it's own; a luxury that none of my other sales have had over the past year. Well I'll tell you why!


This design is the first that I've not done for anyone else. This design belongs to me! Not to a design studio or to the person who buys it. It won't be in stores with a Marks & Spencer's label on the back or recoloured to someone else's specification. I did it MY way and it belongs to ME :D ...........so grins all around really!!

2 comments: