Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ooops!

There seems to have been a slight miscommunication between myself and the hotel with regard to the prints I'm recolouring........I've just been told I've been working for the past week on the wrong flower..........

*kicks self*

I've come to the decision that I MUST be more productive than yesterday. So with this in mind I'm going to take a deep breath and start again (all the while focusing on anything other than the amount of time I've wasted over the past week grrrr). Of course what I really want to do is scream for a while and pull out all my hair but somehow I don't think baldness is the answer here.



I'm still not sure which flower I was supposed to recolour (will get confirmation before proceeding) but it can only be one of these. With any luck I'll be able to post the recolour of the correct flower tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment