Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm bad at working

Perhaps because of the stress I've endured over the past few days (or perhaps due to my general laziness) I have failed in practically every area of my life.

Actually I think I'm being a little hard on myself. I have succeeded in completing the work I had to do for the hotel but in doing so I have neglected just about everything else.

As I sit here trying to complete my freelance work I find myself completely uninspired and terrified at the prospect of producing yet another half-hearted design. Yet even this fear has not propelled me into a frenzy of hard work. Instead I find myself drawing circles on my page in a lacklustre manner hoping that I may accidentally create something brilliant. Alas, this has not been the case so far.

I have turned to my blog in the hope that someone will suggest something genius that will pull me out of my slump. I have been given the following inspiration to help me BUT I have to create said designs by hand and considering my aforementioned laziness this would be quite difficult. Here in lies my dilemma! Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment