Tuesday, August 30, 2011

London Blues

I seem to be having some adjustment issues this week.
I have to admit that this is a problem I hadn't anticipated coming back to London. It seemed logical to me that I'd have no trouble settling back into my life, it's not as if I haven't lived here in this very house for at least 22 years of it!!

Why then is it such a struggle to get back into the swing of things after only 3 months away?!?!

I listed all possible reasons in my head. I added things like, you miss your boyfriend, your frustrated by work, you hate dealing with immigration, blah blah blah, boo hoo hoo until finally I came to the core of my unhappiness..........

English weather sucks!!!

I'd like to spend today curled up in bed but I can't. As I also can't seem to make myself dye fabric and print patterns I'm faced with a conundrum. Whilst I think of a solution to this I'll upload some images so at least there's a visual to accompany my whining.


 
I've decided to opt out of attempting to do anything by hand today and cheat using photoshop instead. I can't say exactly how this will be received by my boss but I guess we'll see on Friday!
Until then, TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment