Sunday, June 9, 2013

My very first interview :)

Hi guys!

I have some cool news that I should have shared aaaaaages ago on here (I put it basically everywhere else)!!

As you may know I've recently joined the ranks of a new online  home accessories company called Kess Inhouse. I was super excited to be one of their launch artists so you can probably imagine my excitement when they wanted to publish an interview with me on their blog!!

Here I am (looking about 12) in my workspace!


And here are some of the lovely things they had to say about me!

"Aimee St. Hill is one of our wonderful launch artists. Our creative team had the pleasure of "sitting down" with Aimee via Skype a couple of weeks ago. Before the interview, I knew she lived and worked in Barbados but once the screen faded to her face and I was able to see into her studio; her beautiful, playful, tropical art made perfect sense. Talking to her was as pleasurable as flipping through her work." Read more... 

Since this interview was conducted even more designs, artists and products have been added to the site! So I'm happy to announce not just the launch of my two newest designs 'Grow' and 'Painted Chevron' (pictured below)...
 
 but also the launch of a whole new line of products...

Introducing: The Cutting Board!!!!


Cool huh?! You can find these online at kessinhouse.com or by clicking here. You can also find tons of interviews from other awesome members of the Kess team (along with the rest of mine) by clicking here. AND as if that wasn't enough there is a sale on ALL products happening ALL weekend so get over there!!! It's already Sunday, you're missing out!!!! ;)

Happy shopping! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment