Wednesday, June 27, 2012

London 2012

The Olympics is nearly upon us!! I am personally very excited for two reasons. The first being that it's all taking place in my home town and secondly because I've managed to bag myself some tickets!!!

I thought it would be fun to launch a set of products in honor of the Olympic games and the fabulous city hosting them!




You can find these products and more here
This also seems like a good time to introduce my cases for iPad 2!

Click here to shop!

If you like these products you may also like these!


Click here to shop products!

This design is also available in a range of home accessories which you can find here.



I'm thinking of expanding on my 'London' collection between now and the summer so keep your eyes peeled for new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment