Saturday, November 26, 2011

30 Day Drawing Challenge!

My Christmas craft experiment is taking a touch longer to dry than I had anticipated so I won't be posting anything about that today. I did say I would post something today (even though I'm almost certain that no one will be reading it over the weekend) so I have prepared something else to share with you.


I found this idea via this website (credit where credit's due). It is a 30 day drawing challenge which I plan to make a start on tomorrow! Please join me if you'd like!

In case u can't be bothered to click on the links, here is your list of things to draw over the next 30 days!



Will be back tomorrow with my first drawing!! Good luck to anyone else who decides to give this a shot! Feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment