Friday, April 5, 2013

Product Sales & Events

I was thinking today that I totally neglected to mention some events that started this week involving my products! In light of this over-site here is a list of sales and events currently in operation should you want to get your hands on any Aimee St Hill products :)

First of all, Fab are holding a sale on select DENY Designs shower curtains. I was fortunate enough to have three of mine featured :) The sale closes on Sunday April 7th so act quickly if you wanna snap one of these babies up!

Shower curtains from left: Decorative red, Decorative blue, Blue is just a mood

Secondly, I have just signed a contract with Coques-iPhone ; a smart phone skin company based in France. This means FREE SHIPPING for all my French customers and also much faster delivery for all my peeps in the EU! At the moment they only carry three of my designs but the good news is they have a much bigger variety of cases and skins! Fingers crossed I'll be able to add more designs soon :)


This is an ongoing partnership so stop by at your leisure or click here to see all available cases!

 Finally, my most exciting news!!

I'm very excited to be able to announce that select Aimee St Hill products are now available to buy online and in store at Kohl's!!!!


I would like to tell you that this is also an ongoing venture but I'll have to see how it goes!
To shop my Kohl's products click here!


That's that for the events, I'll try to be quicker off the mark next time!

Happy shopping :)


No comments:

Post a Comment