Thursday, May 31, 2012

Frustration: From something bad comes something good :)

I created this image a while ago. You may remember it from a previous post.
It was my first attempt at designing typography and I think it worked out pretty well but I didn't know what to do with it until yesterday.

I decided I would duplicate it and turn it into a repeat print. I'm just this minute thinking I should do a black and white version as well. You may see that soon! In any case here is the coloured version I did last night.


I posted it on the Society6 website and it was added to their shop this morning! :)
It is now available to buy as a range of products including t-shirts, laptop cases and iPhone cases!!




To shop the full range of products for this design please click here!
To shop all available designs click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment