Saturday, April 28, 2012

Where to buy!

Yo! It's been a reeeeeeeeeally long time since I posted anything! I've been pretty focused on my freelance work for a while which seems to be addressing the monetary issues I've been having of late.

I got into a really stupid place for a while where I was be all 'boohoo my life has no direction' (i'm sure this all seems very random following immediately on from my post about the hotel job). Which is why I decided to snap out of it and stop being such a baby. In light of the snapping I got myself over to Society6 where I have set up a little shop. You can check it out here!

If you've been following you may remember my tessellated parrots? Well now they are available to purchase as a number of products including iPhone & laptop cases!!

You may also be pleased to know that my scarves are slowly making their way into the world via eBay. You can find two of my scarves here and with any luck there'll be more to follow shorty.



No comments:

Post a Comment