Monday, October 31, 2011

Diamonds are a Bird's Best Friend

I finally had some spare time this weekend so I decided to spend at least some of it drawing (the rest of my time, in case you're wondering was spent at the beach) ;)



Anyway, I'm hoping these drawings will become part of a new scarf I'm designing. Now I know this is not the first time I've attempted to seduce you with talk of new scarf designs. And no, those designs never quite came to fruition, and for that deception I am truly sorry. But this time it's different! 
I'm preparing for a showcase next month (details to follow later) to display my scarves. So with this is mind it only seems right that I should include at least one new addition to my collection.

I'll have to update sooner rather than later since I don't have much time to prepare so keep your eyes peeled!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment