Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ok, I'm 3 days in to my drawing challenge and already I'm behind with my posts. I started drawing myself but failed miserably!! I made my features too big and my face too small and then I got bored so I kinda bailed and gave myself a Lisa Simpson hairdo. I swear I can do better look!

Anyway, in the end I decided to try a kinda semi-continuous line drawing without looking at the paper and that's when I created the masterpiece on the right!



Overall I wouldn't say I'd had the most successful start but perseverance is the name of the game!

The most difficult thing about day 2 was having to figure out what my favourite animal is. In the end I settled on an elephant :)







Today I got stuck again, this time thinking of a favourite food. I went with pasta in the end but I can't say I'm all that proud of my drawing. Turns out it's not that easy to draw something good EVERY day.

Tomorrow I have to draw my favourite place so hopefully I'll find the time between now and then to come up with something good.....or at least better.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment